05/01/2015

Flasback of year 2014 - The Bits and Pieces of Studio Oblique



Year 2014 have been a great year but we are still very much looking forward to year 2015 !!!! In fact, we are too excited! Wishing everyone a great year 2015, blessed with plenty of joy and happiness.

Let's take a look back at the top 5 projects and exhibitions that we have been through last year.


O . p p a    K o r e a n    B B Q   R e s t a u r a n t 






M i l a n   F u r n i t u r e   F a i r 




R e s i d e n t i a l   P r o j e c t  -  W e s t m i n s t e r





D e c o r e x   2 0 1 4



R e s i d e n t i a l   P r o j e c t  -  B a k e r    S t r e e t




Thanks for reading !
h a p p y    n e w    y e a r 
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Studio Oblique | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig