20/06/2013

Cats architecture


Catissa by Mojorno.

Catissa is a modular house for cats that you can install in any corner of your house, in cooperating your house interior.
These modules are made of solid wood and come with a mat of high quality sheepskin, which is easy to maintain.
The installation method will allow the cats to avoid unwanted disturbances from young children and dogs. At the same time they can enjoy a better vision from the height.








I always prefer a dog to a cat. I thought I can connect better with dogs compare to cats. Unfortunately for some reasons I'm actually living with 3 cats in a house these days...
I'm sure I'll get a dog again.

This is Polo. He was the last dog I had 7 years ago. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Studio Oblique | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig